Milsig is back with its new M17 line of paintball guns that offer tactical players a reliable platform to dish out the punishment while able to keep working every time you pull the trigger. The M17 operates with the new Heat Core that requires little maintenance while having unmatched performance for consistent and accurate shooting. The main feature is the full automatic mechanical firing operation that allows players to make the paintballs rain on their opponents without using a battery capable of reaching rates of fire of 15 bps! The Milsig M17 is magazine and hopper capable; this makes the gun capable of limited ammo or regular play by simply installing the dummy magazine (included). All Milsig markers are Tiberius First Strike ready and require no adjustments to use the ammo type, making this marker one of the most accurate guns to shoot!
The M17 CQC model features a cost effective mag fed paintball gun in a polymer composite body and shroud. The polymer composite body is lightweight but extremely durable while bringing the cost of the gun dramatically. The shroud features a monolithic top rail extension to finish the look of the gun while able to have tactical attachments like scopes, red dots and flashlights to be installed easily. Pick up the M17 CQC and get into the world of tactical paintball with a magazine fed or hopper system!
- Magazine or Hopper fed paintball marker sports a tactical look that players are always seeking
- Heat Core bolt system requires little maintenance while offering reliable performance every time you pull the trigger
- Mechanical full automatic is capable up to 15 bps without the need of batteries, just flip the switch from semi to full automatic and make it rain on your opponents
- Ambidextrous magazine release switch makes the gun comfortable for either right or left handed players
- AR-15 style cocking handle and grip makes the gun easy to have it battle ready while adding a realistic look and feel to the gun
- First Strike ready paintball gun requires no adjustments to make to use it, have one mag filled with First Strikes while the other regular ammo making it easily swappable when you need either!
- 2 Pin maintenance making the marker almost a tool-less system to clean and maintain
- Fire Selector switch has three modes; safety, semi-automatic and full automatic (15 bps)
- Polymer composite body keeps the marker lightweight while durable and affordable for any level of players
- Length (Stock installed): 694 mm / 27.23 inches
- Length (Without stock): 397mm / 15.63 inches
- Body and Shroud Material: Polymer Composite
- Bolt: Heat Core
- Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic / Full Automatic (Adjustable to burst)
- First Strike Ready: Yes
- Feed Type: Magazine or Hopper
- Barrel Threading: A5/X7/BT
- M17 CQC Paintball Marker
- Barrel Plug
- 18 Round First Strike Compatible Magazine
- MAT 13cui Compatible Stock (13cui not included)
- Polymer Flip-up iron sights
- Polymer CQC Shroud
- 190 mm / 7.5" Barrel
- Spare Parts Kit
*13 cu tank sold seperately.