Paintball Gear Canada Guarantee
Doesn't fit? Don't like it? Don't use it, Send it back! Return it anytime within 365 days, as long as it is in sellable condition (i.e. would a reasonable person be willing to purchase this item). Please try on your products (with the tags still on) at home first - paintball field mud doesn't add too much value to products, unless it's some special fountain of youth mud.
Retail customers: New and unopened items are eligible for a refund within 30 days. Exchanges within 365
days or used/opened merchandise will be eligible ONLY for a store credit.
The following items are a Final Sale:
- Paintball Guns (see below)
- Open Box items
- Goggles/ Lenses taken out of their plastic
- Gift Cards
- Special Order Items
- Items in Opened Clamshell Packaging
- Closeout/ Discontinued Items
Paintball Guns are not eligible for a refund if it has had any accessories (tank, hopper, etc) installed at any time.
Paintball guns come with a 1 year service warranty.
If you return something from our 'Final Sale' list and our technicians can tell the items have obviously been used, you have the option of paying for the shipping to get them back or receiving a credit less a 50% restocking fee.
We'll pay the return shipping cost if it is a result of our error or manufacturer defect. All shipping discrepancies must be reported within 2 business days of receiving. We DO NOT accept COD deliveries, so please make sure you follow the proper steps for your return.
We do not guarantee that paintballs will arrive unbroken. We package everything to the best of our ability, but once your order leaves our warehouse, it is out of our control.
And remember, if you're not sure about something, give us a call before you order it. We strive to give the best customer service in the paintball industry!
Wholesale accounts: Sorry different rules apply for you guys. We'll accept exchanges for defective items within 365 days and we'll pay for shipping to get the faulty items back to our warehouse. Exchanges will be eligible ONLY for a store credit. If you need more info see our Wholesale FAQ page or contact a rep at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, it is in everyone's best interest to not treat this as a gear rental, upgrade, or trade-in service. We've seen it all, and reserve the right to decline a refund/ exchange where abuse of this amazing policy is evident.
This is the most liberal and generous returns policy of any Paintball Retailer (Canada or US). We dare you to find a better one - and let us know if you do!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Can I cancel or modify my order?
- Can I do an exchange?
- Do I have to pay for shipping if I return something?
- What if something I order goes on sale?
- What if I want to return one item from an order?
- If I wear my gear out to the field, can I still return it?
- What if my item arrives defective?
- What if my item stops working the first time I use it?
- What if I use my item in a game, and it just isn't what I expected?
- What is the process for doing a return?
- What is an 'Open Box' item?
- Why are there restocking fees?
How can I cancel or modify my order?
You may cancel or modify an order at any time prior to processing at our distribution center by calling 1-866-805-9385. Unfortunately, we are not able to cancel or modify orders once they have been shipped. You'll have to be quick - in-stock orders placed before 1PM (PST) on business days get shipped the same day by our magic warehouse gnomes.
To cancel your order, click here. Your order is not cancelled until you receive confirmation.
Can I do an exchange?
For sure. There are two ways to go about doing an exchange:
- In a hurry? You can expedite an exchange by placing a brand new order, then go through the standard returns process (you can only do this with new-in-box merchandise).
- Request a RMA, receive return instructions, ship items back to us, have store credit issued (up to 5 business days after we receive the item), create new purchase using the store credit voucher. **Note: RMA's expire 2 weeks after the issue date, so please make sure you ship your item right away.
Do I have to pay for shipping if I return something?
In almost all cases, yes. If the item arrives defective or we made a mistake on your order, we will cover the cost of return shipping and sending out the correct/fixed item(s). All shipping discrepancies must be reported within 2 business days of receiving.
What if something I order goes on sale?
If something you ordered goes on sale within two weeks of your purchase, let us know and we will adjust the price*. Adjustments will be issued as store credit and must be made within 14 days of the original ship date or store purchase date. *Excluding Boxing Week.
What if I want to return one item from an order?
Yup, no problem. We will refund or credit accordingly.
If I wear my gear out to the field, can I still return it?
In almost all cases the answer will be no, sorry. Most gear can reasonably be tested for fit and comfort while the tags are still attached and no stinky field mud or paint has soiled the product. Guns and hard goods are evaluated according to the "product being in sellable condition and a reasonable person would be happy paying for it" test.
What if my item arrives defective?
If we can't guide you through a quick and easy fix over the phone, we'll gladly take a return and we'll pay for the shipping.
What if my item stops working the first time I use it?
Sometimes, oversights can lead to what seems like a product deficiency. i.e. using the wrong air source. We try to help fix the issue first. If we can't and the item turns out to be defective, we'll take care of you. No one likes getting junk and we don't like selling junk. Our staff has been in the game for a loooong time and it is easy to spot what is abuse of gear and what is a dud. We are happy to fix situations involving duds by fixing the item or replacing it. If we get lots of reports of the same product or line or products failing, we usually stop carrying them.
What if I use my item in a game, and it just isn't what I expected?
This what really separates us from the competition. We believe people should be happy with the gear they buy. If the item is in sellable condition as an Open Box product, there will be a restocking fee of 20% - 50%... i.e. most reasonable people are not willing to shell out for your sweat stained slide shorts, but would pay near retail for your once used Tippmann A5.
What does "Open Box" mean?
In general, Open Box products are products that wouldn't otherwise be sold as new, for a variety of reasons. They may have been used in field tests, used in sales displays at trade show, or returned by a customer. As a result, Open Box products may come with minor blemishes or missing the manual, parts kit, etc. All Open Box items are a final sale, but come with a 30 day service warranty.
Why are there Restocking Fees?
We charge a restocking fee because we will no longer be able to sell the returned item as "new".
What is the process for doing a return?
- We are happy to take returns if you get a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #) Before Mailing Your Items
- After you receive a RMA#, you will be contacted by email with return delivery instructions.
- If you are instructed to return the product, we will issue the refund or store credit (up to 5 business days after we receive the items) if we receive the product within 14 days after the RMA is issued.
- Unfortunately, we do charge a restocking fee if they are not resellable, or clear signs of misuse are evident.
- All refunds are given in the form of a store credit, unless items are new-in-box and you specifically request a refund to the original payment method.
- Be awesome.