The Virtue Crown SF for the Virtue Spire Loader allows paintballs to easily flow in and trapped in the loader until shot. With using a quick feed system for the spire or any other loader you decrease the time of loading paintballs into the loader by just pouring a pop of paintballs through the feed system, this allows you to keep a steady stream of paintballs on your target and prevents any distractions on the field. The Virtue SF or Spring Finger technology feature spring at each hard polymer finger to easily bend to allow the flow of paint to go through but strong enough to lift the finger to lock it into place, this means easy and fast reloads while preventing the paintballs from spilling out from hard runs or dives! The feed collar also pops open easily by a push and pull allows for easy loading before a game to make sure you have a fully loaded paintball loader. The Virtue Spire Crown SF quick feed system easily attaches into the loader and is a direct replacement from the stock lid tray.
- The Virtue Crown SF loader is a quick feed system that allows for faster reloads so you can keep an eye and stream of paintballs on your target constantly
- Durable polymer fingers only fold in one direction allows for smooth and fast loading of paintballs while locking itself shut with springs to prevent paintballs from spilling out
- Easily installs into Virtue Spire Loaders by a direct replacement from the stock back plate
- Button release collar allows users to easily fill up the loader by having the collar swing open if you need to fully load your loader with paintballs
- Translucent shell and fingers allows you to easily see how much paintballs you have left before needing to reload again