The V-Tac Zulu Pants offer players a great performing scenario paintball pants that help conceal yourself in the woods while giving you the features that will elevate your game! These pants are light weight that won't make you feel like your wearing lead pants so you can quickly go from cover to cover in a firefight. The breathable camouflage spec materials will keep you hidden in the woods while keeping you cool during those hot summer days. 4 way stretch panels on the crotch helps keep you mobile and flexible so the pants won't constraint your movement allowing you to play the way you want to and not feeling limited! Kevlar reinforced knee and shin pads keep you lightly protected without making it uncomfortable, this is very useful if you're not playing on the soft grass or dirt but on rocks! Velcro & Elastic adjustable waist belt customizes the pants to fit exactly the way you want for comfort and making sure they don't fall down to your ankles during a long sprint. Pick up these pants and you won't regret it as they'll give you the features you need to make you an effective player on the field while being in a camouflage colour for looks!
- V-Tac Zulu pants is loaded with features that will make you more of an effective player
- Padded hips, shins and knees keep your legs protected so you can fight harder without worrying about bumps/bruises
- 4 way stretch panel crotch helps keep you mobile on the field if you have to fight in awkward positions
- Lightweight pants keeps you light as a feather so you can make those quick sprints to cover without worrying about feeling weighed down
- Draw string ankles keeps the dirt and paintballs from getting you into your pants
- Adjustable and Velcro waist band allows the pants to fit the way you want it and also prevent the worry about it falling down to your ankles!
- Kevlar reinforced knees and shin makes these pants durable and strong against rips and tears
- Marpat camouflage is a popular pattern allowing you to match your other gear while looking professional on the field