The V-Tac Sierra Jersey is a light weight tactical apparel that helps you blend into the woods with it's military spec camouflage and keeps you mobile when running through the woods. The jersey is built to withstand the punishment from woods ball play, and the sleeves are made with mil-spec materials that keep the jersey durable. The two velcro panels on the sleeves allows players to attach their emblems on the sleeves that makes you look more professional on the field!
- Continuous camo pattern for a full jersey pattern blend
- Durable and breathable military spec material keeps your jersey tough and light weight
- Sleeve Pockets on each arm can hold your ID or quick access tools
- Velcro panels that allows patch attachment to be easy and simple
- Removable internal elbow pads are flexible and gives you protection from paintball impacts or slides/dives
- Harness Integration Design (HID) conceals your harness with velcro and allows removing or attaching pod packs a breeze
- Rib-knit cuffs and collar stretch to fit and feels comfortable to wear all day