The X7 Phenom with FlexValve Technology is the first electro-pneumatic paintball marker to offer the combination of improved air efficiency, superior accuracy, manual or electronic mode firing, and the flexibility of CO2 or compressed air usage. The new FlexValve operates below 300 PSI for improved air efficiency allowing you to get over 1,400 shots from a 68 cubic inch 4500 psi tank. Also, due to its Spool Valve design, recoil is virtually eliminated for improved accuracy.
As an added benefit, the Phenom’s searless design incorporates fewer wear parts, making maintenance easier than ever. Best of all, because this new marker is built around the existing X7 platform, the Phenom–which is nearly 3 inches shorter than the X7–can still accept more than 20 current X7 mods and upgrades, including the popular Flatline Barrel.
Players have never been offered such a complete package – the performance of a tournament marker…the flexibility of a mechanical marker…the durability of a Tippmann…and the ability to customize their marker with thousands of different looks.
The X7 Phenom is not coming with the X7 Mechanical Trigger Frame only to make it affordable to own this amazing marker and able to later on purchase the Electronic Grip Frame afterwards.
- New compact and lightweight aluminum body
- Pushpin construction for easy field stripping
- All-metal trigger for enhanced stability
- Mechanical Semi Automatic Trigger Frame
- Magnetically activated hall effect electronics
- Quick release magazine with built-in tool storage
- The internal gasline and lack of cocking handle offer a more realistic look
- Redesigned Cyclone Feed System paddles feed up to 20 balls-per-second without batteries
- Piccatinny top rail to easily add new sights or handles
- Compatible with air-thru stocks
- Removable front and rear sights
- Low profile, offset hopper for clear line of sight
- Modular foregrip with two rails to add sights and scopes
- Internal regulator with new external velocity adjustment (tool required)
- 9.5” high performance, stone-honed barrel
- Includes maintenance pack, barrel blocking device, and marker lubricant
- Two year marker warranty
- Made in the USA