Tippmann Paintball finally has stepped into the Speedball/Tournament style industry of paintball with their new marker, the Crossover. The Crossover allows hybrid players that love to play both formats of paintball to use a marker that can take any form of punishment like all of their other Tippmann products. The Crossover uses Tippmann's FlexValve technology that is commonly found in their X7 Phenom markers, allowing for a reliable engine for the marker to deliver high performance and the ability to switch from mechanical or electronic trigger on the fly! This marker also incorporates Break Beam Anti Chop Eyes, this makes sure that there is a paintball ready to be shot instead of a half fed paintball that can be chopped by the bolt which leads to inaccurate shots until it is cleaned out. The Tippmann Crossover internal gas line makes the marker more versatile, mobile and eliminates leak issues by worn out fittings or holes in the hose lines. The Crossover has several different firing modes such as Semi-Automatic, Auto-Response, 3 Shot Burst, PSP, NPPL and Millennium, this gives players a wide range of firing modes! The marker is compatible with HPA, Nitrogen or CO2 (read owner manual regarding CO2 use) meaning that this marker can use any form of propellant that is commonly offered by paintball fields. Pick this up as this is an exciting step for Tippmann and allows players to play woodsball or speedball/tournament without worry of reliability issues!
- Tippmann Crossover allows hybrid players to play both woodsball and speedball
- Reliability was the main focus of the marker, as all Tippmann markers are built tough to withstand all conditions
- FlexValve internals allow for mechanical or electronic trigger system to be switched quickly if need be
- Break Beam Eye Technology makes sure a paintball is ready to be fired to prevent messy paintball breaks in the breech
- Light weight compact design to increase your mobility on the field
- Multiple firing modes: Semi-Auto, Auto-Response, 3 Shot Burst, PSP, NPPL and Millenium
- Caliber: 0.68
- Propellant: Compressed Air (HPA), Nitrogen or Co2
- Trigger: Mechanical & Electronic (Can be switched in between both)
- Bolt System: Open Bolt blow forward spool valve
- Rate of Fire: 15bps (Balls per Second)
- Length: 19.5"
- Effective Range: 150+ FT (Estimated)
- Barrel Threading: A5/X7