GOG has developed a new line of markers that will help revolutionize the mechanical beginner marker, by giving an inexpensive marker that still has plenty of high-end features and solid performance. The GOG eNMEy is a mechanical pneumatic design that doesn't feature the typical hammer, sear or metal on metal wear points but gives a low recoil and quiet performance that is highly accurate and reliable. The marker operates at a low 160 psi operating pressure which allows the marker to shoot a range of paint from low end to the high end brittle grade. The low force anti-chop design with the low operating pressure of the marker, prevents chops and miss fires that could result in a messy clean up. Pick up the GOG marker to receive the best performance and best price!
- Pneumatic Mechanical marker to revolutionize the beginner class of marker for maximum performance at a great price
- Low 160psi operating pressure allows the marker to have low recoil for maximum accuracy
- Simple maintenance on the eNMEy allows the main bolt to be removed, cleaned and reassembled in seconds
- Composite/Aluminum Components is a mechanical metal firing receiver with a polymer shell that is light weight and durable
- Co2 Compatible but HPA recommended
- No hammer, No Sear and no metal on metal wear points reduces the wear and increases the reliability
- 1 lb trigger pull makes this one of the easiest markers to fire with the lightest trigger pull for a mechanical gun