Dye has been making goggles for years now and since they basically perfected Paintball goggles in terms of vision and safety while having a clear view on the field! Why wouldn't they give the world an amazing Snow Goggle that looks amazing while giving you a wide range of vision, easy to change lens system and super comfortable to wear all day.
The DYE CLK snow goggle model gives riders for both ski and snowboarding an attractive yet modern goggles that gives players a simple push button lens change out system, larger than life field of vision, large fit with an air lock seal and strategic ventilation that almost makes you forget you have it on. The push button lens change out system makes changing your lens simple fast which makes it great especially if it starts out to be a blue bird kind of day and then turns dark stormy conditions in the afternoon. The spherical lens gives riders a large distortion free field of vision that allows you to see through storm conditions, bright sunny conditions and general all around use stress and squint free. The air lock seal and strategic ventilation gives players a fog free experience, you never have to worry about it fogging up during those long ride session so you can clearly see where you're going or lining yourself up for that big air jump! You will thank yourself for getting these goggles and will have a lasting look and appeal for as long as you have them!
- Dye Snow CLK Snow Goggles offer riders a large range of vision while providing a fog free experience
- Strategic venting allows the heat to rise to the top of the goggles and even at high speeds never irritating your eyes at high speeds
- Large fit gives that large range of vision while still being compatible with helmets while giving a comfortable fit
- Air lock seal around the lens frame has a dual close cell foam that prevents moisture and heat leaking through that causes fog issues in most other goggles out there
- Dye Snow CLK Goggles
- Dye Snow Dyetanium Lens
- Dye Snow Storm Lens
- Dye Snow Hard Padded Case
**WARNING Note: Not to be used for Paintball as the lens is not rated for paintball impacts