48 cubic inch HPA Safety Notice
By Shane Holmes
Published Thursday, February 12, 2015.
It has come to our attention that Gayston Corporation, a contract manufacturer for Ninja Paintball located in Springboro, OHIO has issued a recall for a specific lot of Aluminum High Pressure Air Paintball Systems distributed by Ninja Paintball because there have been reported instances of tank bulging during the filling process. Out of an abundance of caution, Gayston would like to recall these cylinders to perform an inspection for conditions that could contribute to bulging.
- This recall is for a specific batch of 48cu aluminum cylinders only
- Please do not call Paintballgear.ca or Ninja Paintball with questions regarding this recall. There is an email address on the recall website linked below that can be used to request additional information.
- Gayston will inspect and return or replace the eligible cylinders within 1 week of receipt
- Gayston will re-install or replace the regulator on any returned and eligible cylinders
- There is no cost to the owner of an eligible cylinder
- Manufacturer Website: http://software.gayston.com/SafetyNo...fetyNotice.php